Mobile comedy from the streets, for the streets
- D.J. Minicab
- The emcee that didnít turn up at the Fringe launch party.
- Everyone in the block of flats on High Street, for playing along with his daily Superman act.
- The attractive traffic controller at the junction of Royal Mile and Bank Street, for letting him get away with it every time.
- The manager of BP petrol station on Lothian Road, for recognising that D.J. was good for business.
- The Comedy Bus, for a great show, all the friendly support - and all the aspirin when D.J. lost his voice.
- Gillian and Liz in the Festival Box Office, for sending him all those nice people.
- The Dome, George St., for providing Disco audiences with a palatial bar and restaurant.
Pick-up at The Dome.